Ten Reasons Why the CNC Router is necessary for your company
OCT 8, 2014-China-Why your company needs to purchase one set of CNC router. Now, the famous supplier routerchina.com will tell each people these reasons.
1. Low Operating Costs...
Investment in a CNC router can help lower operating costs by providing better material yields, quicker part cycle time, and prevent cutting errors that waste expensive materials.
2. Shorter Lead Times...
CNC routers from provide faster cut cycle time with precise information. Owners will know exactly how many minutes it will take to run a job on the CNC which will allow them to plan better and calculate operating costs.
3. Better Edge Finish... A cnc router machine for wood will precisely follow the geometry of the programmed part. The smooth, consistent motion will produce parts and provide a sharp, clean edge finish.
4. Better Material Yields... With a CNC, parts can be nested together to maximize the material usage. This lowers overhead cost by reducing the amount of material used.
5. Greater Accuracy... A Techno cnc router for sale is very repeatable. This accuracy guarantees the part geometry and product fit will be perfect for every cut made.
6. Greater Flexibility... The only limitation of a CNC Router from routerchina.com is the imagination of the user. This new ability to create anything gives business owners new opportunities to produce products that could not be produced by hand.
7. Business Expansion... Faster cycle times and greater flexibility allow business owners to concentrate on company marketing, day-to-day sales quoting, and new programs to grow the business.
8. Faster Cycle Times... CNC's move through material faster, more consistently, and more accurately. This reduces or eliminates secondary hand finishing. Faster cycle time yields larger profits.
9. Simplify Business Operations... CNC Routers can take away the conventional approach of building a product. Imagine the process of cutting a 24" perfect circle by hand.
? First, a skilled laborer draws the circle; second, using a jig saw, they will cut outside the line; third, using a sander will sand excess material until the circle is complete.
? Dimensionally this will be off. Although there are other methods of producing a circle, they all involve a skilled labor creating and manipulating the workpiece and/or jigs. With a CNC router, a circle is drawn inside your CAD program and then this same program generates the toolpath for the machine to follow with basic instructions. Finally, it is executed on the router.
10. Less Employee Conflict... Methods to produce parts can differ from person to person. With CNC router work flow, procedures become more routine. This routine lessens human interaction and decision making avoiding conflicts and human error.
Jinan Tian Jiao Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. is specialized in developing and manufacturing Mechanical CNC router (woodworking router, advertising router, stone engraving router), CNC Laser machine, Plasma cutting machine, cutting plotters, metal mould engraving machine and other CNC machines. We supply global market the high quality CNC equipments. We are leading company in this field and being confident in offering the best service and best quality.
Contact: Company name£ºJinan Tian Jiao Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. Address£ºNO8, YUHUA Road, FUJIA Industrial park, Licheng District, Jinan, China Postcode£º250001 Tel£º+86-531-88038806 Fax£º+86-531-88021022 Email£ºlymachinery@yahoo.com International Trade Department Email:email@example.com